Project Based Assistance
200 S. 7th Street, Waterford, WI 53185
For more info please contact:
Tammy Haley THaley@rcha.org
The Housing Authority of Racine County owns and operates Levi-Barnes Manor, a 24-unit facility in Waterford, WI. Levi-Barnes consists of one bedroom apartments for those that are 62 years old or better, or for persons with disabilities. The building is located on a quiet, dead-end road.
Qualified residents will pay 30% of their adjusted monthly income towards rent.
- Electric Stove and Refrigerator included
- On-site parking
- On-site coin-operated laundry
- Some units handicapped-accessible, all units on first floor
- Newly remodeled community room with full-service kitchen available for resident use
- All basic utilities included
- Computer room available for resident use
- Three season porch overlooking quiet country setting
- Newly renovated!
- Levi Barnes Application
Mount Pleasant Manor
We are currently ACCEPTING applications for Mount Pleasant Manor Apartments located in Racine, WI at 2250 Layard Avenue.
Mount Pleasant Manor consists of one bedroom apartments for those age 62 and older, and for persons with disabilities. Qualified residents will pay 30% of their adjusted monthly income towards rent.
- Handicap accessible (select units)
- Community Room
- On-site laundry facility
If you have questions please contact Tammy Haley at 262-636-3416, or email at THaley@rcha.org.
When HARC has Project Based Vouchers (PBV's), they will be posted here.